All you do is cut 2 boxes from cardstock and cut off the side flaps from each box. Do not cut off the lid. Fold in the sides and bottom but not the lid. The lid is the part that creates the handle. Once the 2 boxes are adhered back to back, an oval is punched into the handle. That's it!
I stamped the pumpkins from Autumn Harvest stamp set on shimmery white cardstock and watercolored them with an aquapainter and reinkers. These were then cut out and applied to the front of the box. The little sweet treats tag was stamped first with the little flourish stamp from Framed with Love and then "sweet treats" was stamped over that. Guess where the saying "sweet treats" came from?? Yep - Teeny Tiny Wishes - the most versatile stamp set in the catalog. IMHO!
I used the Big Shot sizzlet called Lots of Tags for the black mat on my sweet treats saying. And then I added a little flower from Flower Fusions, along with a brad, to the front of the tag.
I didn't take a picture of this filled with candy but I was surprised at how much it held because there are 2 compartments for the treats.
All supplies are Stampin' Up! Click here to order from me.
- Autumn Harvest, Framed with Love and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets
- Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black and Shimmery White cardstock
- Pumpkin Pie designer paper
- Black stazon, Really Rust, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive ink and reinkers
- Old Olive Twill ribbon (retired)
- Black brad, Flower Fusions
- Large Oval punch
- Big Shot, Box #2 die, Lots of Tags sizzlet
Come back tomorrow for the last, and the best (at least I think so) project.
Hope your day goes well. Thanks for stopping by,