My daughter has been having "guy trouble" so when I saw this idea on this blog I knew immediately how I wanted to make one of these! Unfortunately I had to use a retired stamp set to make it. And I had to type the saying(s) on the computer. But - I used Stampin' Up! fonts! Ha! So this is the front of the card. Not sure you a can see it but the dragonfly is covered sprinkled with glitter.
This is the card when it begins to open. You can see the image just start to peek out from the opening.
And this is the card when it is fully opened! I love it! Again - I used alot some glitter on the frog's crown.
I stamped the frog prince with Stazon ink on watercolor paper and colored it using the faux copic marker method.
I can't wait to hear how my daughter likes it. Of course I had to insert a disclaimer: I am not saying that previous boyfriends are frogs. Nor do I suggest she go around kissing alot of guys just in case one is her prince!
All Supplies are Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Unfroggetable (retired)
Paper and Ink: Melon Mambo, Dusty Durango, So Saffron and White cardstock and watercolor paper (for the frog on inside)
Old Olive, Certainly Celery Marker
So Saffron and Black Stazon ink
Accessories: Scallop Circle punch, Circle Scissors, 1 3/8" circle punch, Melon Mambo polka dot ribbon, Oval punch, Dazzling Diamonds glitter
Hope you enjoy this card! And try one yourself - it is super fun!